Blue Water District School Board, Chesley Data Centre
Client: The Blue Water District School Board is responsible for the administration and management of schools in Blue Water District. They are committed to providing a quality educational experience for every student in a safe and caring environment.
Expertise: We recommended Blue Water District School Board create a new server room to support their IT systems.
Project: We worked collaboratively with the Blue Water District School Board to build a new server room, which included the following:
- 1 x 20 ton chiller c/w "Free cooling" module
- 3 x in-row RC air handlers (located between IT enclosures) expandable to 6.
- 6 x IT enclosures + 3 network enclosures expandable to 15 x IT + 3 x Network.
- 18 x Rackmount metered power distribution units
- Remote management system to monitor entire room, chiller and chilled water pipes
- Relocate N+1 redundant UPS from other location
Results: Blue Water District School Board has a new server room they can rely on to support their IT systems today and in the future.