Tyco Safety Products
Client: Tyco Safety Products designs, manufactures, and distributes thousands of products ranging from fire detection and suppression systems, personal protective equipment and intrusion security to access control and video solutions, anti-theft and supply chain solutions. They are a division of Tyco Fire & Security, a worldwide leader in fire protection and electronic security solutions.
Expertise: Tyco turned to the IT infrastructure experts at Cesmic for their advice in designing and implementing a new server room.
Project: Cesmic was responsible for implementation of the new server room, including the following:
- 1 x 300 kW Generator and automatic transfer switch
- 2 x 80 kW N+1 redundant UPS systems
- 3 x 22 ton cooling units
- 14 x IT enclosures
- 28 x Metered rack PDUs
- Raised floor
- FM200 fire suppression system
- Pre-action sprinkler system
- Architectural services
- All IT enclosures and power distribution
- Electrical and mechanical installation
- Remote management system to monitor all data centre components
Results: Tyco now has a server room that was tailored specifically to their business needs and can continue to provide safety products to their clients.